top of page
West Manor Schoolhouse Museum
Image from the Arthur C Green Photograph Collection of Queens Library.
The West Manor School, a two room schoolhouse, was built in 1929. One room was used for grades 1 through 4 and the other was for grades 5 through 8.
In 1942 the West Manor School District was merged into the South Manor School District. The building fell into disuse and was vandalized.
West Manor School circa 1929
bottom of page